Real Estate Continuing Education Classroom
Classroom Continuing Education Class
The Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requires that all licensees licensed after January 1, 1980, must complete a minimum of thirty six (36) hours of approved continuing education course work during each four (4) year renewal period to meet the Continuing Education requirements.
**Continuing Education hours will be reported electronically to GREC within two (2) business days of course completion.**
Looking for a classroom environment versus an online study course to obtain continuing education hours???
Upcoming Schedule of Classroom Continuing Education Courses
- Working With Buyers – SNELLVILLE – 5/21
- Working With Sellers – SNELLVILLE – 5/22
- Contracts – SNELLVILLE – 5/23
- “Evening” Working With Buyers – SNELLVILLE – 6/11
- “Evening” Working With Sellers – SNELLVILLE – 6/18Â
- “Evening” Contracts – SNELLVILLE – 6/25
Dreaming of becoming a Real Estate Agent?
Sign up to find out when the next class in your area will be offered.