Real Estate Continuing Education Classroom
Classroom Continuing Education Class
The Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requires that all licensees licensed after January 1, 1980, must complete a minimum of thirty six (36) hours of approved continuing education course work during each four (4) year renewal period to meet the Continuing Education requirements.
**Continuing Education hours will be reported electronically to GREC within two (2) business days of course completion.**
Looking for a classroom environment versus an online study course to obtain continuing education hours???
Upcoming Schedule of Classroom Continuing Education Course
- Contracts Class – ATHENS – 10/8 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- MREA Business Planning Clinic – DULUTH – 10/17 – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- “Evening” Agent Boot Camp – Working with Buyers – SNELLVILLE – 10/28
- Contracts Class – DULUTH – 10/22 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Contracts Class – PEACHTREE CITY – 10/29 – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Dreaming of becoming a Real Estate Agent?
Sign up to find out when the next class in your area will be offered.