Real Estate Continuing Education Classroom
Classroom Continuing Education Class
The Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requires that all licensees licensed after January 1, 1980, must complete a minimum of thirty six (36) hours of approved continuing education course work during each four (4) year renewal period to meet the Continuing Education requirements.
**Continuing Education hours will be reported electronically to GREC within two (2) business days of course completion.**
Looking for a classroom environment versus an online study course to obtain continuing education hours???
Upcoming Schedule of Classroom Continuing Education Courses
- Understanding Contracts Like a Pro! – SNELLVILLE – 9/10
- Changing Mindsets in a Shifting Market – DULUTH – 9/17
- Understanding Contracts Like a Pro! – SNELLVILLE – 9/21
- Changing Lead Generation Methods in a Shifting Market – 9/24
- Changing Seller Pricing and Staging Strategies in a Shifting Market – 10/1Â
- Change Buyer Purchasing Strategies in a Shifting Market – 10/15
Dreaming of becoming a Real Estate Agent?
Sign up to find out when the next class in your area will be offered.