Real Estate Broker Prelicense Online
Online Broker Prelicense Course
Get your Georgia Real Estate Brokers License Online – only $249.00
If you are interested in earning your Georgia Real Estate Brokers license but don’t have the time to take the courses in a class room setting then our online Georgia Real Estate Brokers Course is perfect for you. The course is available anytime day or night at your convenience.
We understand how busy you are as a Real Estate Professional. When it comes to taking your business to the next level and earning your Georgia Real Estate Brokers License, we want to make it easy for you by providing this online training program. All associate broker and broker applicants must have been licensed on active status for a minimum of three of the previous five years before they can obtain a broker type license.
The Georgia Real Estate Broker Prelicense course covers all the new topics to obtain your Georgia Broker’s license. Learn broker responsibility, office operations, regulations, finance management and more.
Our course starts by punctuating key elements from your real estate Pre-license course, so when you sit down for your Broker Licensing exam, you won’t be caught off guard. Many areas of our re-designed broker Pre-license training will help you further your career as a successful real estate broker.
Georgia Broker Licensing Requirements
- At least 21 years old
- A resident of the State of Georgia, unless taking a nonresident license
- High School Graduate or holder of a certification on equivalency
- Have maintained a real estate license in ACTIVE status for at least three of the five years immediately preceding the filing of an application to become a broker.
- Complete a 60 hour Broker Pre-license course and pass a proctored course final exam
- Pass a Georgia Broker state real estate examination
You will have access to the online course material for six months from the date you enroll.
Dreaming of becoming a Real Estate Agent?
Sign up to find out when the next class in your area will be offered.