Payment for all courses, including Prelicensing, Continuing Education and Brokers courses are due upon registration through an approved credit card, money order or cashier’s check. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
REFUNDS, TRANSFERS & RETAKES – Instructor Led Courses
- Withdrawal BEFORE attending the first scheduled class session – full refund
- Withdrawal before attending the second scheduled class session – full refund minus a $90.00 fee.
- Withdrawal after attending the second scheduled class session – NO REFUND but you can transfer your tuition to a later course date within 12 months for a $100 transfer fee
- If you fail the final exam twice, you may retake the course one time for $199.
- TUITION NOT USED WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF YOUR ORIGINAL SCHEDULED COURSE WILL BE FORFEITED.
Sufficient enrollment is required to convene each course. APRES reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or combine courses and to change instructors, fees and/or classroom assignments when necessary. In the event APRES cancels the course, students will receive a full refund.
All refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Please allow up to four weeks to receive check payments.
REFUNDS – Online Courses
Atlanta Partners Real Estate School must receive an email canceling the student’s registration and requesting a refund within 7 calendar days of the student’s registration date. The refund will not be paid until the written refund request has been received. The refund will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the written refund request. Your cancellation request must be received by midnight of the seventh calendar day from your registration date.
No refund request will be considered if the request is made any later than 7 days after your registration date.
To request a cancellation, you must contact Atlanta Partners Real Estate School, LLC, first via email: email@example.com, and then by phone at 678-775-6366.